teaser4_mg1 teaser4_mg1

It doesn't loop very smoothly, sounds sorta scratchier than what'd you'd normally hear from this type of music, but over all, very competently made.

Pokemon Go Hard! Pokemon Go Hard!

Excellent piece

StaticSkull responds:

Yay

Arma 3 Resist EXP - Track 2 Arma 3 Resist EXP - Track 2

Ahhhh I needed this on my day off. Good job :)

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks dude :3

Trouble Trouble

Your ability to play the guitar is rather choppy. Like it just feels laggy in between each note. It's not bad, it just means you're probably new. Work long and hard, friend.

StaticSkull responds:

'Kat thanks! :D

-:: Anarchy in Order ::- -:: Anarchy in Order ::-

Awesome, dude!

Agitat0r responds:

Thanks :)

For Vikings For Vikings

Nonstop action, epic heavy metal, no lyrics with good sound quulity, me likey. <3

Casino Park Chiptune Arrange Casino Park Chiptune Arrange

I generally find electronic music to be too tacky and lacking in consistency with the tunes, but this is pretty damned awesome!

Punk Rock Beat Punk Rock Beat

The instruments sound really good, but I would advise that you work on the overall sound quality of this, because it sounds like you've recorded it from a phone.

You should goto the audio forum to hit up some of the artists there about equipment, software and the such. :)

Jaws457 responds:

Well, I technically did. I didn't really know what software to use so I tried a program called JamStudio. I stayed up for awhile and made this and it wouldn't let me save it to my computer, so I played it with a screen recorder, then ripped the audio from the video and posted it. What software would you recommend?

The Storm The Storm

Give me your talent, please. :(

CGA-999 responds:

Through Paypal?

Shit Stain (DEMO I) Shit Stain (DEMO I)

I wish I could write more than one review to elaborate on how shitty this is.
Shame on you